If you can't find the answer, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is the new date of Infoshare 2020?
Infoshare 2020 will take place online on September 23-25 and 28-30, 2020.
2. How can I join the conference online?
You need to purchase a Pass and login via Infoshare website https://infoshare.pl/login/. Using the agenda you can join the speeches. By using your account you will also be able to visit Virtual Partner Expo and Virtual Startup Expo or make an appointment via the Matchmaking tool (availability of different features depends on the type of the Pass you have: https://infoshare.pl/is-register/.
3. What are the system requirements to attend Infoshare online?
4. Can I return passes and what is the refund procedure?
You can receive additional Passes if you keep the Passes you purchased. If you return Passes, you will not receive additional ones.
You have 4 working days to decide if you want to return Passes (deadline is the 17th of June 23:59).
1. Fill the form received in the email.
2. We validate your data (e-mail address and order number).
3. We send you an e-mail with the correcting invoice.
4. Accept the correcting invoice.
5. The refund will be processed in the same way as payment.
Be aware that:
- Each filled form represents one order (if you have more than one, you need to fill it again).
- You can return also the part of your order (choose them - we can handle that).
- Refund can be claimed only by a person who made the order.
- Refund applies only to purchased passes, refund not applicable to passes given extra (as a gift) from Infoshare.
- Refund will be processed within 180 days in accordance with art. 15 zp paragraph 1 of the Act of March 2, 2020 on specific solutions related to the prevention, counteraction and eradication of COVID-19, other infectious diseases and crisis situations caused by them (O.J.2020.374).
5. How long will the refund take?
The refund will be processed within 180 days in accordance with art. 15 zp paragraph 1 of the Act of March 2, 2020 on specific solutions related to the prevention, counteraction and eradication of COVID-19, other infectious diseases and crisis situations caused by them (O.J.2020.374).
6. What is a special offer for attendees who do not return passes?
We are happy to give extra Pass/Passes for Infoshare 2020 or Infoshare 2021 for those who decide to stay with us :)
If you purchased a Conference Pass / Executive Pass / Startup Pass or Investor Pass and you decide to stay with us (you do not make a refund), you will receive from us an Infoshare 2021 Pass of the same type for every Infoshare 2020 Pass purchased. An additional Pass will also be available for Infoshare 2020 - we will announce instructions on how to do it soon.
If you have previously purchased a Basic Pass and decide to stay with us (you do not make a refund), we will perform an upgrade for each purchased Basic Pass for Conference Pass for Infoshare 2020.
7. I purchased 3 different Passes. I would like to return one of them. What will happen with the tickets I left?
You have several options. In a case of Basic Pass your ticket is upgraded to Conference Pass which you can use for Infoshare 2020. In case of other passes you will receive the same extra pass to use in 2020 or 2021. For example - You purchased 1 Basic Pass, 1 Conference Pass and 1 Executive Pass. You want to return Conference Pass and keep 2 remaining tickets. Your Basic Pass is upgraded to Conference Pass, instead of 1 Executive Pass you have 2 Executive Passes which you can use this year (for you and your mate) or have one for this year and one for the next year.
8. How can I use extra Passes received in March?
You can use them for Infoshare 2020 - yourself or you can transfer Passes to others. In case of Basic Pass you don’t have to do anything because Basic Passes are free now.
9. How much time I have to make a decision if I want to participate in Infoshare online?
You have 4 working days from receiving the email to make a decision (deadline is the 17th of June 23:59).
10. What hours will speeches take place?
9:00 AM - 5:30 PM CEST
11. Will speeches be live or recorded?
Both live and recorded, depending on speakers preferences. Even if the speech will be recorded, the speaker will be available to answer questions during the speech.
12. I have a Pass but I can't attend these hours. Will I get access to the recordings?
Yes, recordings will be available after logging in to our website for Conference Pass, Startup Pass, Executive Pass and Investor Pass holders. You can watch them choosing speech from the agenda or Recording library.
13. Will speeches recordings be published on Youtube or your website?
Recordings will be available in the Recording library after logging into our website for Conference Pass, Startup Pass, Executive Pass and Investor Pass holders. We are not going to publish speeches on Youtube.
14. Will it be possible to talk with the speakers?
Yes, speakers will be available during the 5 minutes of Q&A sessions included in speeches time. Some of them will schedule longer Q&A sessions. If you have Executive, Investor or Startup Pass you also have the possibility to invite the speaker to an online meeting using the Matchmaking tool.
15. Will there be any networking?
You can expand your network using Matchmaking online. Matchmaking offers a virtual space for online meetings set up via a dedicated tool that will be available in August. 30-minutes meetings can be arranged from Monday to Friday in the hours 9:AM - 8:00 PM CEST, on dates from September 14 to October 2.
Executive, Investor and Startup Pass - You can make your profile, chat with other executives and investors or book 1-1 sessions with startups to find innovative products that will boost your competitive advantage or invite Infoshare attendees for the interview.
Conference Pass - You have the possibility to provide your data and CV for Infoshare Attendees who can invite you for the job interview or business meeting, you can also view attendees profiles, but you can’t invite them.
Basic Pass - You have the possibility to provide your data and CV for Infoshare Attendees who can invite you for the job interview or business meeting.
16. Do I have to sign up for any event or activity in advance?
You can sign into Matchmaking in advance. It will be open 7 days prior to the conference, during the conference and 7 days after. You can schedule meetings via the online tool, set your availability on the calendar, reschedule, or cancel the meeting, send a message. Each of 15 matchmaking days you will receive the agenda of your meetings!
17. Will there be a possibility to visit a partners’ booths, talk to company representatives?
Yes, you can visit virtual partners’ booths. Virtual partner expo is full of companies presenting their offer. Here you can check out some of the hottest technological products, chat and talk with partner representatives in dedicated rooms and perhaps meet some business partners.
18. What time will the help desk be available?
The help desk will be available from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CEST time zone).
1. How and when can I ask questions?
Customer Service is available from Monday to Friday in hours 9 am to 4 pm. You can talk to us by chat on the website, e-mail: email@example.com or phone: +48 512 328 348.
1. Who can attend Infoshare?
The event is open for everyone over the age of 15. You just need to be registered.
You can do it here.
1. How can I register?
You can register here.
2. I am not working at any company, what should I write in the box “company name” during registration?
You can enter the title of a project you are running, the name of the organization to which you belong, the name of the university, etc.
You can also be creative and write whatever you want! But remember it will be presented under your name at your conference badge.
3. How can I get access to my Infoshare account?
4. How can I edit my profile information?
You should log into your account on our website using your e-mail address and a password and then click “Your profile” Tab.
5. Do I need to be an employee of a company to participate in Infoshare?
No, you don’t have to be employed. You can be a student, startup, self-employed or have any other status.
Everyone (over the age of 15) can come to the conference after registration on our website.
6. Can I delete my account on www.infoshare.pl?
If you want to delete your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. I want to give a speech or propose a Speaker, whom should I contact?
To give a speech at Infoshare you need to send your application for the “Call for Speakers”. You can find more information about the CFS here.
To propose a speaker please contact us at: email@example.com.
2. I am interested in partnering Infoshare, whom should I contact?
For partnership queries please visit this site.
3. I’m interested in a media pass, whom should I contact?
If you need information about media accreditation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Who can apply to volunteer?
Volunteering is open to anyone over the age of 16 who is interested in tech, innovation, events and of course fun!
You can find more information about the Infoshare Volunteer Program and the application form here.
If you are interested in the Infoshare Volunteer Program in 2020 just leave us your application form and we will contact you :)
PASSES AND PAYMENT
1. I bought a paid pass more than 14 days ago, but I can’t come to the conference. What should I do?
You can transfer your pass to another person. You have to log into your account on our website, go to the tab “Your tickets” and click “Transfer to other person”. You can do this until 17th of September 2020.
2. I can’t attend the conference and I don’t want to transfer my pass. Can I get a refund?
You've got 14 days to return your ticket. To accomplish this, you need to send your resignation to the e-mail address: email@example.com from the e-mail address applicable to the Infoshare Account used to purchase. In that case, the payment will be returned within 14 days to the bank account, from which the payment was performed.
1. I bought a pass, where can I find it?
After purchasing a pass you should get an e-mail confirmation. You should have your pass visible at your Infoshare account after logging into our website in the “Your tickets” Tab.
2. What does the Infoshare pass entitle me to?
Each pass type (e.g. basic/conference/startup/executive/investor) gives you different profits.
Here you can find the full list, which will help you with choosing the right ticket.
3. Can I buy a pass only for one day of the conference?
No, we don't offer one-day passes.
4. Can I purchase several passes on my account?
You can purchase several passes and transfer them to your friends/coworkers. You have to log into your account on our website, go to the tab “Your tickets” and click “Transfer to other person”. You can do this until the 17th of September 2020.
5. How can I transfer my pass to another person?
You just have to log into your account on our website, go to the tab “Your tickets” and click “Transfer to other person”. You can do this till the 17th of September 2020.
6. When can purchase my ticket online?
If you're sure that you want to participate, don't wait with ordering your ticket - passes prices increase until the conference.
However, if you would like to purchase a paid pass (e.g. basic/conference/startup/executive/investor) there is no deadline - you can even register and buy a pass during the conference.
7. Can I get a group discount?
Yes, we prepared rules for a group discount:
- 5for4 - you get 20 % discount buying 5 the same type of tickets (Conference or Executive Pass, except Basic, Startup and Investor Pass), which is charged automatically
- buying 10 - 15 passes you get 20 % discount (except Basic Pass), which is charged automatically,
- buying 16 - 20 passes you get 22 % discount (except Basic Pass), which is charged automatically,
- buying more than 20 passes you get 25 % discount (except Basic Pass), which is charged automatically.
1. Can you deduct the VAT since you are selling within the EU?
To comply with EU law (Article 53 & 54 of the VAT Directive), we have to charge VAT in the country where the event takes place.
2. How can I get a pro forma invoice?
If you need a pro forma invoice, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How can I get an invoice?
You can download an invoice from your account on our website - go into "Your orders" Tab. The document will be ready after 24 hours after your payment credited.
1. Can I order my ticket now and pay for it later?
Yes, you can order your ticket now and pay it later by credit/debit card, online transfer, blik, Google Pay, Masterpass, Visa Checkout. When you are asked to pay (while ordering a pass), choose the option to pay later. After that, you'll have 7 days time to complete your registration before your pass gets cancelled.
2. How much does the participation in Infoshare cost?
Here you can find passes with many profits included. Check details of the pass that you are interested in.
3. Are there tickets for students?
We don't have dedicated tickets for students. We recommend to buy a ticket as early as possible and take advantage of big discounts.
4. How can I pay for my pass?
You can pay by:
- credit/debit card,
- online transfer,
- Google Pay, Masterpass, Visa Checkout,
- if you can't use any of these methods and you need a pro forma invoice, please contact us at: email@example.com.
5. I would like to get discount with "Gdansk city resident card", but during register I found this information: "We apologize, but our system has detected that the card number has already been registered with another order". What should I do?
You should go to the website: https://www.gdansk.pl/wiadomosci/karty-mieszkanca-z-2017-roku-traca-waznosc-karty-wydane-w-2018-i-2019-roku-sa-nadal-wazne,a,162033 and check if your card is active.
1. What pass should I buy if I want to represent startup at Infoshare?
It depends. If you are interested in ONLY in Infoshare Startup Contest, you should choose option Startup Contest Free Application. All Quarterfinalists will get for free one startup passes and if interested one expo booth. The Semifinalists will receive one additional startup pass. The rest need to buy the pass to attend Infoshare 2020. If you are interested in speed dating, you have to buy a startup pass. Here you can find all the information that the startup pass includes.
2. Is startup pass right for me?
Infoshare agrees with Steve Blank's definition: a startup is an organization formed to search for a repeatable and scalable business model and a business model describes how your company creates, delivers and captures value. The startup offers its own innovative product. Companies offering services, like consulting and programming services (e.g. software houses) can not be named startup in this definition.
3. How much does a startup pass cost?
Here you can find the current price of a startup pass.
You can also choose the Infoshare Startup Contest free application just to take part in the Startup Contest. All 100 Quarterfinalsts will get for free one startup passes and if interested a place on the Virtual Startup Expo.
4. What does the startup pass include?
You can check what the startup pass includes here.
5. Is one startup pass for one person only?
Yes, one startup pass gives access to the Infoshare conference for one person only. If you want to bring your colleagues with you, you can just buy more startup passes in one order and transfer them easily just after.
6. Do all the members of a startup team need to buy a startup pass? What should I do if I want to apply for one expo booth but want to bring more staff?
The paid startup pass gives access to different services. Here you can find the complete list.
1. Who can have a booth at Infoshare Startup Expo?
Infoshare Virtual Startup Expo is for startups with paid passes only. To apply for free expo booth you need to buy a startup pass. Just a quick reminder: Infoshare qualifies startups as projects that offer their own innovative products. Expo is not for enterprises or companies offering services, like software houses or consulting agencies. Infoshare reserves the right to accept or refuse the Startup Expo application. Refusal might occur in case of applying by a Participant who is not a Startup in the Infoshare definition to be found in Regulation of Infoshare 2020 Conference.
2. How does Infoshare Virutal Startup Expo look?
Infoshare Virtual Startup Expo contains: Main Industry and Complementary Industry , Startup Stage, Startup Website, Country of registration / incorporation, Show us your product in 10 words, Pitchdeck and video.
1. Who can apply for Infoshare Startup Contest?
You have to be a seed (working on the product) or early-stage (having an MVP but before validated business model) startup to apply for the Contest. Only startups at these stages can use this opportunity. Infoshare Startup Contest is not for startups at the concept or growth stage. What is more Infoshare Startup Contest is geographically and industrially agnostic.
2. How can I apply for Infoshare Startup Contest?
There are 5 steps to apply for Infoshare Startup Contest:
- Choose Infoshare Startup Contest 2020 Application
- Either click register for Infoshare 2020 or login if you already have an account in our system.
- Fill in the Infoshare Startup Contest 2020 form
- Attach your pitch deck to the form.
Please do remember that you must be either seed or early-stage startup to apply for the Startup Contest!
3. What should a good pitch deck include?
Here you can find an example of a great pitch deck in our opinion, but this is only an example. Feel free to attach any other file with information that helps us understand your product and business strategy. If you want to show either video or audio materials, include links in your pitch deck. One thing you need to consider is evaluation criteria: business potential, team and product level of innovation - you need to cover them in your deck.
4. What are the criteria for the semifinalists selection?
There are three important things checked while choosing the best 30 projects:
- the product business potential,
- the team – its structure, experience and time spent on working together,
- the level of product innovation (meaning also changes in comparison to the products already present on the market).
- Performance How you present yourself during the pitch (Quarterfinals Semifinals, Finals)
Each can get 0-10 points.
5. Where can I find the terms of participation in Startup Contest?
Here you can find the term of participating in the Startup Contest.