If you can't find the answer, drop us a line at email@example.com
1. What is infoShare about?
infoShare is the conference where you can share your story and make your ideas happen. infoShare 2017 is held in Gdańsk on 17-19th of May 2017. Coming here you will find knowledge and inspiration to cooperate, form meaningful bonds and create a truly innovative technological society. In 2016, infoShare brought together 5000+ attendees like developers, executives, innovation leaders, marketers, investors, 250 startups and 150+ journalists. The conference features two days full of program on seven stages, speed dating sessions and workshops. Last year we hosted more than 120 people on stage, focusing on successful founders, serial entrepreneurs and well-known developers from all over the world. infoShare gives also a great possibility for networking during side events like networking party with live concert, charity beach running in the morning and many more. During the third day of the conference we can chill and chat together at infoShare boat trip!
infoShare is a non-profit event organized by a group of professionals experienced with technology, marketing and management thoroughly dedicated to make infoShare the best possible high-quality event for all of our guests. infoShare team started building the conference more than 10 years ago, making it the biggest tech conference in Central-Eastern Europe.
2. Who can attend infoShare?
The event is open to anyone over the age of 15. You just need to be registered. You can do it here.
3. How can I register?
You can register here.
4. Until when can I register?
If you want to purchase a basic pass you need to register until 12 th of May 2017. If you want to purchase a paid pass (e.g. standard/startup/executive/investor) there is no deadline - you can even register and buy a pass at the conference at the registration point.
5. How much does the participation in infoShare cost?
Basic participation (basic pass) in the conference is free of charge. The number of free of charge seats is limited. You can find other (paid) options of participation in the conference here.
6. Where can I find the conference schedule?
The conference schedule will be published in the end of March.
7. Where can I find terms of participation in infoShare conference?
You can find terms of participation in infoShare conference here.
8. Where can I find terms of participation in Startup Contest?
You can find terms of participation in Startup Contest here.
9. Do I need to be over the age of 18 to attend infoShare?
No, you need to be over the age of 15. People under 15 years of agemayparticipate in the conferenceonlyunder the supervision of adults.
10. Do I need to be an employee of some company to come to infoShare conference?
No, you don’t need to be employed. You can be a student, startup, self-employed or have any other status. Everyone can come to infoShare conference after registration on our website.
11. Where can I see photographs from previous years?
12. Is there food and drinks available at the event?
If you have a paid pass (e.g. standard/startup/executive/investor) then lunch (one per day) is included. If you have a basic pass, you can buy food in the lunch area.
13. Where can I enquire items lost at the event?
To enquire lost items contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at our office number: 507 443 654.
TICKETS AND PAYMENT
1. How can I get access to my infoShare account?
2. What does a basic/standard/startup/executive/investor pass include?
Here you can find what each pass includes: https://infoshare.pl/is-register/.
3. How can I pay for my ticket?
You can pay by:
- a credit card
- online transfer
- transfer (to receive proforma invoice, please contact us at email@example.com).
4. How can I get an invoice?
You can generate an invoice at your infoShare account. You need to log in at www.infoshare.pl then go to your orders. Be aware that an invoice will be ready to download after your payment is credited on our account.
5. How can I get a proforma invoice?
If you a need proforma invoice, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Can I buy a pass at the event?
You can buy only paid passes (e.g. standard/startup/executive/investor)at the day of the conference.
Be aware that you need to register until 12th of May 2017 if you want to have a basic pass.
7. I have a basic pass but I can’t come to the conference. What should I do?
You should write us an e-mail at email@example.com.
8. I bought a paid pass but I can’t come to the conference. What should I do?
You can transfer your pass to another attendee (all serivces can be transffered except basic pass).
The services transfer is possible if you possess the service and fill all the necessary information about the person receiving the service in the transfer form available on the www.infoshare.pl website after logging in.
9. I can’t come to the conference and I don’t want to transfer my pass. Can I get reimbursement?
Resignations will only be accepted in writing, delivered to the Organizer via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitting a written resignation no later than 20 working days before the conference date does not entailany financial burden. The acceptance of the resignation will be confirmed by the Organizer via e-mail sent to the address stated in the application. In that case the payment will be returned within 14 days to the bank account from which the payment was performed.
1. What pass should I buy if I want to represent startup at infoShare?
You have to buy startup pass. Here you can find more information what startup pass includes: https://infoshare.pl/is-register/
2. Is startup pass right for me?
Startup passes are dedicated to projects offering their own innovative projects. They are not a right choice for enterprises or companies offering services.
3. How much does startup pass cost?
Startup pass bought before March 15th costs 350 PLN + VAT (early bird option), and bought before April 24th costs 500 PLN + VAT. Standard price for the startup pass is 700 PLN + VAT.
4. What does startup pass include?
You can check what startup pass includes here: https://infoshare.pl/is-register/#main.
5. Is one startup pass for one person only?
Yes, one startup pass gives access to infoShare conference to one person only. But if you want to bring your colleagues with you, you can just buy more Startup Passes in one order and transfer them very easily.
6. Do all members of startup team need to buy startup pass
Startup pass gives access to different services, like speed dating, and networking parties or buying expo booth. Details on differences in passes you can find here: https://infoshare.pl/is-register/#main. To buy expo booth you need a startup pass, but visiting expo is possible for all pass holders. There is an option that one person from the team buys startup pass and expo booth, whereas the rest of the team goes with basic pass and is expo booth staff, but with just basic pass you cannot get expo booth.
7. How can I meet investors?
There are several opportunities to meet investors. First, buying a startup pass gives you access to speed dating, the second option is infoShare Startup Contest where investors are available in the jury panel. Third way is expo, where you can do a demo or show to investors visiting startup booths your product. Additionally, there is a startup stage with investors giving speeches and joining expert panels, who you can approach in the Q&A sessions or just after their presentations. And last but not least, networking parties are also a great chance to talk to VCs.
8. Who can present at infoShare Startup Expo?
infoShare Startup Expo is for startups only. Startups for infoShare are projects offering their own innovative projects. Expo is not ment for enterprises or companies offering services.
9. Can I not be accepted for infoShare Startup Expo after buying a stand?
Yes, very rarely, but it is possible when you are not a startup – meaning you do not have your own innovative product worth presenting to the infoShare crowd OR you are an enterprise. Of course infoShare returns payment for those not accepted.
10. Who can apply for the infoShare Startup Contest?
You have to be a seed (working on the product) or early stage (having MVP) startup to apply for the Contest.
11. How can I apply for the infoShare Startup Contest?
There are 9 steps to apply for the infoShare Startup Contest. First click register for infoShare 2017, next choose the startup pass, then login or create a new account. Just after fill-in the form and choose the box “Apply for the infoShare Startup Contest”. The 6th step is your pitch deck attached to the form. Just after goes button sending it to us. Last thing is payment for the pass. And then comes a time to rest while waiting for the quarterfinalists list.
12. When is a deadline for infoShare Startup Contest application?
Deadline for infoShare Startup Contest is 31st March 23.59 pm.
13. What should a good pitch deck for the infoShare Startup Contest include?
infoShare proposal of great pitch deck you can find here, but this is only an example. Feel free to attach any other file covering information important that helps understand your product and business strategy.
14. What are the criteria of quarterfinalists selection?
There are two important things checked to choose best 30 projects – the team – its complexity, experience and time spent on working together plus level of product innovation (meaning also changes in comparison to the products already present on the market).
15. When will the list of quarterfinalists be published?
The list of quarterfinalist will be published no later than 24th April.
16. Where can I find terms of participation in Startup Contest?
You can find terms of participation in Startup Contest here.
17. Who can apply for the corporate matchmaking (infoShare Startup Connector)?
Corporate matchmaking is for startups and growth (validated business model) and established company (break-even point achieved) operating in three areas – IoE, incl. smart city & smart home, fintech or health.
18. How can I apply for the corporate matchmaking (infoShare Startup Connector)?
There are 9 steps to apply for the infoShare Startup Connector. First click register for infoShare 2017, next choose the startup pass, then login or create a new account. Just after fill-in the form and choose the box “Apply for the corporate matchmaking”. The 6th step is your pitch deck attached to the form. Just after goes button sending it to us. Last thing is payment for the pass. And then comes a time to rest while waiting for the corporations and big companies’ decision who to meet.
19. Why when applying for the corporate matchmaking (infoShare Startup Connector) I need to attach pitch deck?
Pitch deck helps corporations and big companies to learn about your product, check internally if it is interesting from business strategy perspective and easier decide who they want to meet. So it is really worth to prepare the best pitch deck ever!
20. What should a good pitch deck for the corporate matchmaking (infoShare Startup Connector) include?
infoShare proposal of great pitch deck for corporate matchmaking you can find here, but this is only an example. Feel free to attach any other file covering information important that helps understand your product and business strategy.