If you can't find the answer, drop us a line at email@example.com
1. What is infoShare?
infoShare is the conference where you can share your story and make your ideas happen. infoShare 2018 is held in Gdańsk on 22-24th of May 2018. The conference features two days full of program on six stages, speed dating sessions and workshops. During the third day of the conference we can chill and chat together at the infoShare on the Boat trip!
At infoShare you will find knowledge and inspiration to cooperate, form meaningful bonds and create a truly innovative technological society. In 2017, the event brought together 5500+ attendees including developers, executives, innovation leaders, marketers, investors, 250 startups and 150+ journalists. Last year we hosted more than 120 speakers on stage - successful founders, serial entrepreneurs and well-known developers from all over the world. infoShare gives also a great possibility for networking during side events like networking party with live concert, charity beach running in the morning and many more.
infoShare is a non-profit event organized by a group of professionals experienced with technology, marketing and management thoroughly dedicated to make it the best possible high-quality event for all of our guests. infoShare team started building the conference more than 10 years ago, making it the biggest tech conference in Central-Eastern Europe.
2. Where does infoShare take place?
infoShare takes place in AMBEREXPO Conference Centre in Gdańsk, Poland.
The full address is: ul. Żaglowa 11, 80-560 Gdańsk. Check it out on the map
3. Who can attend infoShare?
The event is open for everyone over the age of 15. You just need to be registered.
You can do it here.
4. How can I register?
You can register here.
5. What does the infoShare pass entitle me to?
Each pass type (e.g. basic/conference/startup/executive/investor) gives you different profits.
Here you can find the full list for every pass type. Choose the pass that you are interested in and then click DETAILS.
6. Where can I find the conference schedule?
A detailed schedule will be published closer to the event. It will be available on our website and in our event application.
7. How can I get the latest updates about the event?
8. I want to give a speech or propose a Speaker, whom should I contact?
To give a speech at the infoShare you need to send your application for the “Call for Speakers”. You can find more information about the CFS here.
To propose a speaker please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. I am interested in partnering infoShare, whom should I contact?
For partnership queries please visit this site.
10. I’m interested in a media pass for the event, whom should I contact?
For more information on media accreditaion please contact us at: email@example.com.
11. Where can I find the terms of participation in infoShare conference?
You can find terms here.
12. Do I need to have my ID with me during the conference?
Yes, you need to have your ID (or other document with your photo) during the conference and all side events. You may be asked by Organizers to prove your identity.
13. Do I need to be over the age of 18 to attend infoShare?
No, you need to be over the age of 15. People under 15 years of age may participate in the conference only under the supervision of adults.
14. I’m not attending infoShare conference, can I still attend a side event?
No, side events are available only for conference attendees.
15. Am I allowed to take pictures or video at the event?
Taking photographs and video for private use is of course permitted.
16. Where can I see photographs and videos from previous years?
17. Does infoShare have an app?
We use an external app - eventory. Our events will appear there few weeks before the conference. With the app, you’ll be able see the agenda and speakers, create personalised schedules, get custom notifications, event info, maps, contact other attendees and talk with them via a built-in communicator.
18. Can I use the photos taken at the event by the photographers?
Publications, articles, and all non-commercial infoShare-related usage of the photos is okay when crediting the photographer and mentioning that the photo is from infoShare.
You are not allowed neither to edit the photos nor to use them for commercial purposes. If you want to use the photos for commercial use, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. I am not working at any company, what should I write in the box “company name” during registration?
You can enter the title of a project you are running, the name of the organization to which you belong, the name of the university, etc.
You can also be creative and write whatever you want! But remember it will be presented under your name at your conference badge.
20. Do I need to be an employee of a company to participate in infoShare conference?
No, you don’t need to be employed. You can be a student, a startup, self-employed or have any other status.
Everyone (over the age of 15) can come to infoShare conference after registration on our website.
21. Who can apply to volunteer?
Volunteering is open to anyone over the age of 16 who is interested in tech, innovation, events and of course fun!
You can find more information about the infoShare Volunteer Program and the application form here.
If you are interested in the infoShare Volunteer Program in 2019 just leave us your application form and we will contact with you when the recruitment process will be open :)
22. Does infoShare have a specific dresscode?
There is no specific dress code for infoShare, however people tend to dress smart casual for parties.
23. Is infoShare an annual event?
Yes, the conference itself happens once a year, however every autumn we’re organising a set of tech events called “infoShare Roadshow” Roadshow and a marketing/sales conference: Pipeline Summit. We have also teamed up to offer foreign startups from proptech, transport and logistics, and data science areas acceleration program with up to 45k euro equity-free grant. More details here.
24. Is the venue accessible for wheelchairs?
Nearly all areas at infoShare are accessible via wheelchair. If you need wheelchair assistance, please ask at the Info Point next to registration desk.
25. Can I delete my account on www.infoshare.pl?
If you want to delete your account, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Where and when can I pick up my badge and wristband?
You can pick them up during registration. Registration desk at the conference venue is open on both days of the event from 8:00 to 17:00.
We also open extra registration points on the day before the conference - in the venue (Amber Expo), Lech Walesa airport, Olivia Business Centre (Olivia Six), during the Before Party and the Great Networking Party (more information will be sent via newsletter closer to the event).
If you have a conference pass or a startup pass, your wristband will include food vouchers - be careful not to loose them.
2. Do I have to wear my badge and wristband all the time?
Yes, you have to wear them during all conference days and all side events.
Organizers reserve the right to forbid entering the conference or a side event without the badge and the wristband.
3. Do I need to have my ID with me during the conference?
Yes, you need to have your ID (or other document with your photo) during the conference and all side events. You may be asked by Organizers to prove your identity.
4. Are there food and drinks available at the event?
At infoShare you can find special zones to eat and chill:
- it’s a separated location available for executives, investors, speakers, and media passes holders only,
- lunch is served from 12:00 to 15:00,
- on-going coffee break,
Chill & Work Area
- it’s a separated area for conference and startup passes holders,
- includes a networking site and a place for work,
- on-going coffee break,
- if you have a conference pass or a startup pass, here you can exchange your voucher (from wristband) for lunch,
- if you have a basic pass, here you can buy a meal,
Food Trucks Area
- if you have a conference pass or a startup pass, here you can exchange your voucher (from wristband) for lunch in food trucks,
- if you have a basic pass, here you can buy a meal in food trucks,
- there will be a few coffee stations at the venue available for all attendees.
5. Is there a car parking available for conference attendees?
Yes, a car parking is available and free of charge for all infoShare attendees on May 8th and 9th.
6. What are the timings for the Cloakroom? Do I have to pay to use the Cloakroom?
The cloakroom will be open to the public between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm. Coat and bag checking is totally free. We do not take responsibility for items left in the cloakroom.
7. Will there be free Wifi at AmberExpo?
Yes, Wifi is available at the venue. The attendee network is called IS_2018 and can be accessed without a password.
8. Is there a cash machine?
The cash machine is located at the main entrance, next to the street.
9. Where should I look for accommodation in Gdańsk?
10. Where can I reclaim items lost at the event?
To reclaim lost items contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office number: +48 789 359 093.
PASSES AND PAYMENT
1. How can I get access to my infoShare account?
2. I bought a pass, where can I find it?
After purchasing a pass you should get an e-mail confirmation. You should have your pass visible at your infoShare account after logging into our website. You can find your pass in “Your tickets” Tab.
3. How can I edit my profile information?
You should log into your account at our website with your e-mail address and a password and then click “Your profile” Tab.
4. I have a basic pass - what does it entitle me to?
Here you can find what a basic pass includes.
Be aware that a basic pass does not include:
- an access to Marketing Stage and Tech Plus Stages,
- Great Networking Party and infoShare on the Boat (there is no possibility to buy a ticket only for those side events - if you are interested in Great Networking Party and infoShare on the Boat you need to consider buying a paid pass),
- lunches (you can buy lunches in food trucks or lunch area).
5. I have a conference pass (e.g. conference/startup/executive/investor) - what does it entitle me to?
Here you can find what a passes includes.
6. How much does the participation in infoShare cost?
Here you can find paid passes with many profits included. Check DETAILS of the pass that you are interested in.
7. How can I pay for my pass?
You can pay by:
- credit card,
- online transfer,
- transfer (to receive proforma invoice, please contact us at email@example.com).
8. I’m interested in a media accreditation for the event, whom should I contact?
For more information on media at infoShare please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Are there tickets for students?
We do not have dedicated tickets for students. We recommend to buy a ticket as early as possible and take advantage of big discounts.
10. Do I need to print my ticket?
There is no need to print your ticket. If you are registered at infoshare.pl and bought a pass, you will receive a badge and a wristband at the registration desk at the venue. There is also a possibility to collect your badge at the airport and chosen side events. When collecting your badge, you will only need a valid ID with you.
11. Can I order my ticket now and pay for it later?
Yes, you can order your ticket now and pay it later by credit/debit card or Paypal or by bank transfer. When you are asked to pay (while ordering a pass), choose the option to pay later. You will be able to insert your billing details and download your invoice. After that you'll have 1 week time to complete your registration before your pass gets cancelled.
12. Can I purchase a few passes for my friends/coworkers?
You can purchase a few passes (this refers only to paid passes).
You can’t purchase a few basic passes because they are not transferable. In case of basic passes each person needs to register on her/his own.
Note that you have to transfer the passes to your friends/coworkers until May 16th 2018. Otherwise your friends/coworkers will not be able to enter the conference. After you transfer the passes, they are able to fill in their profile information.
13. When is the latest I can purchase my ticket online?
Please don't wait too long with ordering your ticket if you are sure you want to participate. Passes prices increase until the conference.
However if you would like to purchase a paid pass (e.g. conference/startup/executive/investor) there is no deadline - you can even register and buy a pass at the conference (via your mobile device). After you purchase a pass online, go to the registration desk for your badge.
14. Can I buy a pass only for one day of the conference?
No, we do not offer one-day passes.
15. I have a basic pass and I want to take part in a side event available only for paid passes holders - can I pay only for that event?
No, there is no possibility to purchase an extra ticket only for Great Networking Party or infoShare on the Boat.
With a basic pass you are welcome at Before Party, After Party and infoShare Beach Running. If you are interested in other side events you need to consider buying a paid pass.
16. Can I transfer my pass to another person?
You can transfer your pass to another person (all passes can be transferred except the basic pass). The pass transfer is possible if you possess the pass and fill all the necessary information about the person receiving the pass in the transfer form available on our website. To find this form you need to login, go to the tab “Your tickets” and click “Transfer to other person”.
17. I bought a paid pass but I can’t come to the conference. What should I do?
You can transfer your pass to another person (all passes can be transferred except the basic pass). The pass transfer is possible if you possess the pass and fill all the necessary information about the person receiving the pass in the transfer form available at our website. To find this form you need to login, go to the tab “Your tickets” and click “Transfer to other person”.
18. I can’t come to the conference and I don’t want to transfer my pass. Can I get a reimbursement/refund?
Resignations will only be accepted in writing, delivered to the Organizer via e-mail at email@example.com.
In the case of submitting a written resignation:
- 20 or more working days before the conference date the Purchaser will not be charged and will receive the reimbursement of 100% amount paid,
- between 20 and 10 working days before the conference date the Purchaser will be charged with the amount of 50% of the amount paid and will receive the reimbursement of 50% onto the account of purchase,
- less than 10 days before the conference date the Purchaser will be charged with the full amount paid and will not receive any reimbursement.
The acceptance of the resignation will be confirmed by the Organizer via e-mail sent to the address stated in the application. In that case the payment will be returned within 14 days to the bank account from which the payment was performed.
19. How can I get an invoice?
You can generate an invoice at your infoShare account. You need to log into your account at our website then go to "Your orders" Tab.
Be aware that an invoice will be ready to download after your payment is credited on our account.
20. How can I get a pro forma invoice?
If you a need pro forma invoice, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Can you deduct the VAT since you are selling within the EU?
To comply with EU law (Article 53 & 54 of the VAT Directive), we must charge VAT in the country where the event takes place.
1. What pass should I buy if I want to represent startup at infoShare?
It depends. If you are interested ONLY in infoShare Startup Contest, you should choose option Startup Contest Free Application. First 50 applications will be awarded with one startup pass and if interested expo booth. All 20 semifinalists will get for free 2 startup passed and if interested expo booth. The rest need to buy the pass to attend infoShare 2019. If you are interested in a speed dating or a exposure in “Grow with Tech” magazine, you have to buy a startup pass. Here you can find all information what startup pass includes.
2. Is startup pass right for me?
infoShare agrees with Steve Blank's definition: a startup is an organization formed to search for a repeatable and scalable business model and a business model describes how your company creates, delivers and captures value. The startup pass is dedicated ONLY for projects offering their own innovative products. They are not the right choice for enterprises or companies offering services, like software houses or consulting.
3. How much does a startup pass cost?
Here you can find the current price of a startup pass.
You can also choose infoShare Startup Contest free application just to take part in the Startup Contest. First 50 applications will be awarded with one startup pass and if interested expo booth. All 20 semifinalists will get for free 2 startup passed and if interested expo booth.
4. What does the startup pass include?
You can check what the startup passes includes here.
5. Is one startup pass for one person only?
Yes, one startup pass gives access to infoShare conference for one person only. If you want to bring your colleagues with you, you can just buy more startup passes in one order and transfer them easily just after.
6. Do all the members of a startup team need to buy a startup pass? What should I do if I want to apply for one expo booth but want to bring more staff?
The paid startup pass gives access to different services - like speed dating and networking parties or a chance to get a free expo booth. To apply for an expo booth you must have a startup pass, but visiting expo is possible for all pass holders. One person from the team could buy a startup pass and apply for the expo booth, whereas the rest of the team could go with basic passes and be the expo booth staff.
7. How can I meet investors?
At infoShare there are several opportunities to meet investors. First, buying a startup pass gives you access to speed dating. The second option is infoShare Startup Contest where investors are available in the jury panel. The third way is expo - where you can do a demo or show your product to investors who visit startup expo. Additionally, there is a startup stage with investors giving speeches and joining expert panels, who you can approach during the Q&A sessions or just after their presentations. And last but not least, networking parties are also a great chance to talk to VCs.
8. Who can have a booth at infoShare Startup Expo?
infoShare Startup Expo is for startups with paid passes only. You can’t buy the startup expo booth, you can only apply for it and we will let you know no later than March 15th if you qualified. Just a quick reminder: infoShare qualifies startups as projects that offer their own innovative products. Expo is not for enterprises or companies offering services, like software houses or consulting.
9. How does infoShare Startup Expo booth look?
infoShare Startup Expo booth is a 2m2 space equipped with bar table, floor-covering, and access to power. You can check its regulations here.
10. Who can apply for infoShare Startup Contest?
You have to be a seed (working on the product) or early stage (having an MVP but before validated business model) startup to apply for the Contest. Only startups at these stages can use this opportunity. infoShare Startup Contest is not for startups at the concept or growth stage. What is more infoShare Startup Contest is geographically and industrially agnostic.
11. How can I apply for infoShare Startup Contest?
There are 5 steps to apply for infoShare Startup Contest:
- Choose infoShare Startup Contest 2019 Application
- Either click register for infoShare 2019 or login if you already have an account in our system.
- Fill in the infoShare Startup Contest 2019 form
- Attach your pitch deck to the form.
Please do remember that you must be either seed or early stage startup to apply for the Startup Contest!
12. What should a good pitch deck include?
Here you can find an example of a great pitch deck in our opinion, but this is only an example. Feel free to attach any other file with information that helps us understand your product and business strategy. If you want to show either video or audio materials, include links in your pitch deck. One thing you need to consider is evaluation criteria: business potential, team and product level of innovation - you need to cover them in your deck.
13. What are the criteria for the semifinalists selection?
There are three important things checked while choosing best 20 projects:
- the product business potential,
- the team – its structure, experience and time spent on working together,
- the level of product innovation (meaning also changes in comparison to the products already present on the market).
14. When will the list of semifinalists be published?
The list of semifinalists will be published no later than April 1st 2019 on www.infoShare.pl.
15. Where can I find the terms of participation in Startup Contest?
You can find infoShare Startup Contest 2019 Regulations here.
16. Who can take part in infoShare speed dating?
infoShare speed dating is available for startup, executive and investor pass holders ONLY.
Attendees with other passes CAN NOT take part in speed dating.
17. What is speed dating and where can I find details on how it works?
Speed dating is a chance to meet investors, executives and other startups in one place at the same time. A dedicated zone at the venue will be available for such meetings. To schedule meetings you need to use our online tool (available both in a web and a mobile version).
1. More informations soon...