is dedicated to cities and municipalities, NGOs, and other organisations interested in applying smart parking, smart mobility and smart cities solutions in their communities. It is also a great chance for all people interested in the topic of smart city solutions to get access to experts in the field.
29.04.2021, 1:00 pm CEST
1:00 pm - 1:15 pmRafał Glazik, Polish Union of Active Mobility (PUMA)
- Parking gets SMART project in the context of parking “Push & Pull” mechanism
1:15pm - 1:25 pmJens Masuch, GA-MA Consulting
- Parking Get's Smart project overview
1:25 pm - 1:45 pmMichael Glotz-Richter, City of Bremen
- Case study - Innovative examples from Bremen
1:45 pm - 2:05 pmSebastian Kawalko, Expert Leading Cities
- A review of ideas for smart parking
2:05 pm - 2:25 pmTadas Mėžinys, Klaipėda Public Transport Authority
- Benefits of Parking Gets Smart for Klaipėda
2:25 pm - 2:45 pmJoris L.O. Jeelof, Roadeo
- Data-Driven Road Quality Monitoring & Predictive Maintenance
2:45 pm - 2:55 pmQ&As session
2:55 pm - 3:00 pmClosing remarks
Regulations of participation
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project is co-financed from the Regional Development Fund (ERDF) under the Interreg South Baltic Program.
The main goal of the project is the digitization of parking spaces, enabling the development of parking strategies in pilot areas. The project analyzes integrated parking options to gain access to the best way to reach used places.