Over 600 applications for Startup Contest from 5 continents. The best project will be selected during the final at infoShare
We’ve just started the verification of applications for the Startup Contest. The results are impressive!
We’ve just started the verification of applications for the Startup Contest. The results are impressive! 601 applications sent from 58 countries. The highest number of competitors are from Poland. The top five also includes: Germany, UK, Italy and France.
The majority of registered startups are at the early stage - 59%, the rest (41%) in the seed stage. The most popular industries represented by the companies taking part in the contest are: Health & Medtech & Wellbeing, E-commerce & online marketplaces and Finance & Banking & Insurance.
Finals at infoShare 2019
The 20 best startups will receive a slot at the Growth Stage, where the founders will have opportunity to present their solutions to investors, representatives of corporations, VC funds and CVCs. The grand finale will take place at the Inspire Stage on May 9th. The best three projects will be granted financial awards. This year prize pool increases to 30,000 EUR funded by the Mayor of Gdansk. 1st place is worth 20,000 EUR, 2nd place - 7,000 EUR and the 3rd place winners will come back home with 3,000 EUR.
HAVE ANY IDEA FOR CONTENT?
Contact the editorial team at:firstname.lastname@example.org